Katie is an Australian bride who wanted a stunning, low-drama wedding with an Italian influence. Aaron is a sailor and is away from home for many months of the year, so their Cabo San Lucas wedding was really about celebrating the time the couple and their families had to spend together!
Katie was the epitome of the relaxed bride, and it was amazing to have her trust in us and allow us to create a beautiful stage for her wedding celebration. We wanted to go big with Katie’s pink, purple and white color scheme, and go big we did! It was amazing to see the look on Katie’s face when she entered her reception and saw the towering rose centerpieces above each table that measured more than a meter wide!
Katie and Aaron’s crowd was a blast. Having been away from home for so long it was amazing to hear that familiar Australian accent at work!
Congratulations Katie & Aaron!
- Wedding Planner – Asher Francis, Weddings and Events by Karla Casillas
- Wedding Flowers – The Main Event Cabo
- Wedding Cake – Donna Gray, Cabo Flowers and Cakes
- Hair & Make up – Neysa Berman
- Wedding Photography – Dino Gomez
- DJ – DJ Mijares and Associates
- Wedding Location - Sunset da Mona Lisa
- Minister – Judge Montserrat Marron
- Capella Pedregal – Private and Stunning Luxury Wedding Resort in Cabo San Lucas (karlacasillas.com)
- Sunset Da Mona Lisa Wedding Los Cabos
- Real Cabo San Lucas Wedding: Lisa & Armando, Sunset da Mona Lisa
- Real Cabo San Lucas Wedding: Rachel & Raul, Sunset da Mona Lisa
- Real Cabo San Lucas Wedding: Christy & Russel, Sunset da Mona Lisa
- Fall Wedding Decorations for our Cabo San Lucas Wedding (karlacasillas.com)